UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been asked to do these a couple of times so figured i'd just add them to our range :)

I call them LoadSafe Collars :)

from £10 :)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
ohh- that looks a bit fancy! waaannnt!
i keep promising to treat myself to a big indi-dog order... i'm adamant i will before my Next birthday- i still Need a walking belt afterall :(
oh, and new collars, and leads, and harnesses.... :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Been asked to do these a couple of times so figured i'd just add them to our range :)

I call them LoadSafe Collars :)

from £10 :)
Looks great, especially for added security:) Have you thought about using a weinerlock as well?;)

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great, especially for added security:) Have you thought about using a weinerlock as well?;)
these are weinerlock ones, do you mean the locking clips? if so i'm doing one with a locking clip but they're working out at £2 a clip! if you know somewhere cheaper let me know ;)

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These will have locking buckles ;)

Cheers Tillymint :lol:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Oscar's collar has a set up a bit like that with the buckle and the lead clip ring how that is... I don't know what it's for though! :lol: I bought it cos I liked it.

Why are they special/what are they for?

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oscar's collar has a set up a bit like that with the buckle and the lead clip ring how that is... I don't know what it's for though! :lol: I bought it cos I liked it.

it means that the buckle doesnt take any strain, if you look at a normal side release set up the buckle is constantly being pulled on, this stops that :)

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
it means that the buckle doesnt take any strain, if you look at a normal side release set up the buckle is constantly being pulled on, this stops that :)
Aaaaaah! Of course! That's actually a really good design! :lol: A perfect collar for Oscar who can be a bit pully, and I bought it without even realising (although I feel a bit thick for not figuring it out :lol: It's so obvious when you know. :D )

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aaaaaah! Of course! That's actually a really good design! :lol: A perfect collar for Oscar who can be a bit pully, and I bought it without even realising (although I feel a bit thick for not figuring it out :lol: It's so obvious when you know. :D )
well next time you need one.... ;) :lol:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
I was just browsing your website and thinking that IF Oscar passes muster as a PAT dog I'm going to get him a special collar and lead for visiting (so it'll actually be clean!!), I'm musing on yellow... :) But I'll only be able to persuade OH that it's worth spending on new collar and lead IF he passes! Fingers and paws crossed.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

I didn't get them at first so I bought one from a shop (rather than standing there studying it for ages) took it home & studied it in detail.... then took it back & got a refund;) I just wanted to look at it!!

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
I didn't get them at first so I bought one from a shop (rather than standing there studying it for ages) took it home & studied it in detail.... then took it back & got a refund;) I just wanted to look at it!!
:D Cheeky. Well Oscar has had his for ages and ages and I've never figured it out. :lol: I didn't think too hard about it at any point though, to be fair to my poor old brain.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.