Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Llandegla

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Mese, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

Just got back from a lovely walk in Llandegla Mountain Bike Trails and Walks in Coed Llandegla Forest, North Wales

im absolutely dead but then im not fit at all , though seeing how much the dogs enjoyed themselves made it all worthwhile

I was sooo proud of my pair , there were mountain bikes zooming around everywhere & dogs on and off leash and neither of them blinked an eyelid, didnt try chasing the bikes , stopped and said hello to the various dogs and then came when they were called (granted they were both on their longlines) , even two ponies and a pony-trap didnt faze them , they had a good look but never tried chasing it or even barked
    back at the visitor centre where we stopped off for a burger and coke before getting in the car (yeah I know, very healthy , lol) , neither dog bothered with the human or car traffic , just sat there good as gold wagging at everyone going past
    a lot of people complimented us on their shiny coats and happy 'smiling' faces too , I love my babies :) [​IMG]

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Sounds like you had an amazing day.
    I'm not surprised your 2 got lots of compliments though:)

Mese likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice