Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

liver treats

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Sam1309, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Sam1309

Sam1309 PetForums VIP

i know my vert sells them but is their anywere else i can buy them, as the mark up price seems to be a bit....

2. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

I have heard lots about liver cake here altho I havent made it for Heidi.

I buy chicken livers cut them into treat size pieces and pop them in the oven (usually with a roast because it takes a while)and cook them until they have completely dried out. I would imagine pigs, lambs or ox liver would all be ok.

3. Sam1309

Sam1309 PetForums VIP

i had debated making my own, but the sell them the same shape as chocolate buttons.

pup had them at the vet and loves them

4. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

Natural Instinct sell frozen liver treats. If Holly gets liver, it's usually raw with her food, not as treats as it can give her runny poos. My OH's mom gives Holly raw liver every meal with her kibble (whereas we mix in Natural Instinct puppy), and Holly's poo exploded this morning all over the kitchen, so his mom got a telling off by me and him :)

5. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

I get liver and rice treats made by Webbox, 99p from Wilkinsons. My two love them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice