Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

~live life~

Discussion in 'PFMovies' started by herowhocontrolsthelight, Jun 30, 2009.

1. herowhocontrolsthelight

herowhocontrolsthelight PetForums Newbie

[​IMG]
    • okay, before i say anything, it might look strange in a few places, like one part where sheba's face looks weird. i don't know if it'll be like that once its uploaded, but i believe its from having to be saved so many times. it took a total of 35 saves. and this is because my movie maker hates me, and loves to crash. LOL! hey, you gotta get a little humor right? haha, anyways, it took about two months to make, 'cause i was VERY short on videos. its been really hot, so i didn't get to go outside with stormy, sheba, millie and cowboy much. but it rained today, and i got what i needed to finish while it was cool. and the blue eyed dog isn't mine, she's my aunts. but she deserves to be in the video too! and i LOVE this song! its the ending theme to sonic and the black knight. i wasn't gonna use this song, but i changed my mind.:) i liked it too much... LOL, with that in mind, enjoy!
    • English

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice