Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

little things that bug you!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Tigerneko, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I was thinking about this whilst walking Tiger earlier.... I seriously HATE it when his lead gets twisted.... the lead always has to be straight and flat, I spend half my time walking around untwiddling the lead :eek:

I also hate it when they've been scratching themselves and their collars go all skew-whiff, I have to go over and turn them back right!

I hate it when Tiger's ear is inside out (although it's really cute - so most of the time I leave it :lol:)

I hate it when he steps on the lead and it goes under his leg... I have to stop and sort it!

Is anyone else as odd as me :D

2. shells

shells PetForums VIP

i hate the lead being twisted and the lead being inbetween the legs so your not alone and i dont like his flea collar and normal collar being mixed theyt have to be seperate:D

3. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

Ooo lots of things but i'll just state a few

-Maya's lead flipping the wrong way so it's green ontop instead of pink
    -Maya's collar having words upside down, it has to be right way up
    -Can't stand it if Maya is not walking on lead on my left side

:lol:

4. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

I'm with you on the twisted lead and the lead under the leg :eek:

5. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

I walk Dillon on a training lead, one end to his collar the other to his head collar, I hate it when that gets twisted, I also spend most of the walk tried to keep it flat.

Dillon will only toilet the the gutter, it's very annoying trying to keep him on the pavement so he doesn't get in the way of any cars coming down the road, plus it's hard to pick up with half on the curb the rest in the gutter, then when he wees he stands three legs in the road and cocks his other leg up on the curb stone:D daft or what.

6. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

The lead has to be untwisted and folded in a certain way, with the label pointing a certain way!

Millies 'Scan me' tag and ID tag cant be tangled. Drives me mad if one isnt hanging normally.

Millie has to walk on my right hand side!

I think I am abit weird, :D

7. shibby

shibby PetForums VIP

That drives me nuts! And when one of them stops to sniff on lead, then catches up with you and wraps the lead around the back of your legs? I spin round to get it the right way again. Looks like I'm randomly spinning/dancing :D

8. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Yeah twisted tags are a pain in the bum too! Mine both have about 4390583489 tags on their collars cos my mum likes buying little blingy charms and stuff for them :rolleyes: but at least you can hear them from about a mile away! My old dog had a bell on his collar, i must have sounded like I was walking a cat lol

Yes, the dog lead dance! Tiger can't keep himself still when he's walking so I also appear to be wandering down the road practising my latest routine :rolleyes: perhaps someone will confuse me for Mary Ray!

9. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Maizie stealing the poo bag out of my hand before I can get it in the bin, then she runs off shaking it.. How nice it is trying to scrape bits of the grass.. :D

This has probably happened about 6 times in the last 7 years or is it 6? can't think.. But anyways she always gets me by surprise.. :(

10. shibby

shibby PetForums VIP

You never know :D

11. Darkstitch

Darkstitch PetForums Member

Arrgh! The lead under the leg thing is so annoying, Rolo does it all the time (He's only got short legs lol)

It also annoys me when I'm walking Logan on his collar rather than his halti and he somehow manages to get it wrapped round his neck :rolleyes:

12. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Goodness you lot have lead issues.. I walk three.. And can't think of a lead issue.. :eek:

13. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

You can get medication and therapy for OCD you know :lol: ;)

I have my two running next to my bike and they get their leads tangled and twisted and it never occurred to me to stop and correct it so it looks neat :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice