Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Little scratches/scabs?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 26, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I noticed on Maisy la week or so ago that she had some little sore bits on her chest, and one under her front leg. My oh looked and said it was from fighting.

But today she came in (they don't usually spend much time inside) and she has got more. They are little red patches, with wee scabs on that is stuck to the fur so when she scratches they come off.

They are only on her tummy and under her front legs, what do you think they could be??

I am going to have to ask next door for a lift to the vets because I am out tomorrow all day with my sister and OH works all week, and Maisy hates to travel but at least in next doors car I can strap her carrier in.

She doesn't seem to be uncomfortable, and will quite happily lie on her back for me to have a look.

x

2. ClaireLily

ClaireLily PetForums Senior

Sounds like some kind of bug to me, ticks or mites?!! Easy to pick something up from outside and makes sense if its her legs and chest basically the bits that some into contact with the most minging stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice