UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v just been on another forum I use and found a thread someone was having a right moan being P'd off about tired legs, back pain and other ''normal'' things that happen when you are pregnant, pretty much saying they wish it was all over and done with.

Now I know it is easy to feel like having a moan when you are hormonal, tired, feeling huge and sore.

But OMG it made me so MAD!!!!!!! How Dare they complain about something so trivial when there are people like me out there who would give Anything for my baby girl to be still tucked up safely where she is supposed to be for another 13 weeks!
Then there are the people who can't even get pregnant and would give anything to be able to have those feelings and symptoms.

People can be so insensitive and not think sometimes :(

·
Banned
21,573 Posts
When life is unfair, I always remember, there's somebody worse off than me. My little boy was stillborn at 40 + 6, I hate seeing threads where people announce they're happily pregnant, I don't read them, but, I wouldn't want it any other way, even if at the same time it makes me feel very bitter. I was lucky, apparently, I lost a lot of blood with a placental abruption, could have been both of us.

So, whenever you see someone posting a whinge, just remember, there is always someone who has had a more difficult time than you, and be thankful for small mercies.

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
I'v just been on another forum I use and found a thread someone was having a right moan being P'd off about tired legs, back pain and other ''normal'' things that happen when you are pregnant, pretty much saying they wish it was all over and done with.

Now I know it is easy to feel like having a moan when you are hormonal, tired, feeling huge and sore.

But OMG it made me so MAD!!!!!!! How Dare they complain about something so trivial when there are people like me out there who would give Anything for my baby girl to be still tucked up safely where she is supposed to be for another 13 weeks!
Then there are the people who can't even get pregnant and would give anything to be able to have those feelings and symptoms.

People can be so insensitive and not think sometimes :(
Oh my days! i cant believe ur baby girl is here! ive been living in the dark for a week!!!! Congratulations and i hope everything goes okay in the coming weeks :thumbup:

I have to agree with you though.. i know a lovely lady who would make the perfect mother and she got 3/4 of the way through her pregnancy and unfortunatly lost her little one. I was so upset for her, and i cant even imagine how terrible and upset she felt. I didnt know what to say to her, i knew nothing i said would help.

But i get very annoyed when i hear my friends (around the age of 20 or younger) who have 2-3 children already and post status' on facebook saying that they want to get out coz the kids r driving them mad and they hate it and they are guna scream at them :mad:

Makes me even more mad when pregnant women complain about not having a car parking space near the door of a shop when women of my nan and mums generation didnt even have a car and had to carry shopping home on the bus.... :lol: sorry needed to rant lol x

·
Registered
406 Posts
Have to confess i am getting to the stage where i am ready to moan but think it is more out of bordom than anything - have everything ready and now its just a waiting game - am VERY glad he has hung on mind you just now wishing the next 2 weeks away.

btw congrats on your little one you are very lucky to have your little girl safe with you :)

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you :)
I said to my mum about this on msn and had to block her she had a go at me for being P'd off! I think I am quite within my rights to feel P'd off about something like that!

Even when I was pregnant I thought people were a bit odd moaning, I mean you are creating a little life in there its just amazing.

I am doing ok, just got to make sure I get some wee sleeps when I can, and remember to drink plenty of fluid and eat well. Also got to remeber to take my blood pressure medication its alot to remember! Lol!

I just can't believe my baby girl will be 2 weeks old in just over 24 hours!!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
I know just how you feel, my daughter was born 14 weeks early and even just seeing pregnant moms made me feel saddened and angry, and even more so when they moaned about normal twinges of pregnancy, i would have done anything to have had those, knowing my girl was safe and healthy inside me.

Luckily she did amaziingly well and she is now coming up to her 7th birthday and to look at her, you wuld never know she had been premature, I look at the photos in amazment, and cant believe how well she has done.

Anyhow, Congrats on your little one, she is such a sweetie.
She is dong amazingly well, but ofcourse she still has abit battle ahead of her,but she sounds like such a brave little fighter and I look forward to the day you announce shes "coming home" :D

If you ever want to chat about things, I know what your going through and your more than welcome to PM me :) xx

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you :)
I know its odd cos of the circumstances, but it is soo reasuring talking to other people who are/have been going through the same.

Walking back into the hospital the other day we passed some smokers and noticed one of them she must have been about 7/8 months pregnant! I wanted to slap her and shout ''why are you making your baby small??!!!!'' I know people do smoke while pregnant, and years ago it wasn't a big deal but when theres leaflets that tell you it can stunt growth, why would you do it :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.