Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Little on the lean side!!

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Missymoo, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Missymoo

Missymoo PetForums Senior

Missy is looking rather thin now!! and im not sure what will help?? she has whiskers complete and wet twice a day i tried her on hi life but she wouldnt eat it so i had to go back is there anything i can give her that will build her up??

Thanks in advance

2. Jen26

Jen26 PetForums VIP

I give Lulu raw steak mince, chicken, coley and rc babycat. Ive gave her a raw egg yolk this morning too, Ive started a thread on the health section about egg yolks.
    You could try some cimicat milk or similar as long as it doesnt give her the squits.

3. Leah100

Leah100 PetForums Senior

More food :) She needs more calories if she's losing weight, give her the best quality that you can, that she will eat and give her more frequent meals . If she's feeding kittens she might want 5 meals a day, just let her have as much as she wants :)

4. Missymoo

She wont eat anymore of her food?? she did eat what i got for the kittens today so i will feed her thats aswell

Thanks

5. charliegirl1983

charliegirl1983 PetForums Member

Hi Daisy is looking a bit on the slim side too, she has lost all baby weight and now looks a bit saggy :eek: poor thing, have yours started eating solids yet? Mine wont touch it they sniff it and then carry on playing :D.

I hope all is well with your bundles and mummy puts some more weight on soon.

6. Missymoo

Yes started a couple of days ago!! our little b+w boy started eating as soon as i put the food in the other 3 could care less lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice