UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my tea with my mum, she takes cod liver oil capsules everyday. I was just clearing the plates away and I turned round and Blush had the capsule bottle in her mouth and she ran out the door, onto the garden.. I ran over grabbed the bottle and its EMPTY!!! :scared:

I started to panic and phoned the vet, he said she should be fine its not a toxic sustance and her size out-weighs any effects.. she had about 8 :scared:

It just shows you cant leave ANYTHING in her reach - shes most certainly a little swine for stealing things.. naughtiest puppy I have ever had

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
ooh what a shock for you the good thing is it wasnt any tablets. I'd think the most it would do is make her alittle loose but with her size like the vet says it probably wont do anything.

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Oh my goodness, what a little minx. Hope she is ok.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
i think her and Shorty would get along, she's the same :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.