Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Little madam

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by littlekitty, Jun 30, 2009.

1. littlekitty

littlekitty PetForums Senior

This morning I saw Mary lying on the mat near the front door and saw that she was playing with something. I thought it was a piece of string, as I had given her a piece earlier. About half an hour later she came up the stairs and was all lovey with me, kissing and cuddling, rubbing her face on mine, which I thought was lovely.
    Anyhoo when I hoovered the mat I found out what she had been playing with, a flattened moth and a beetle, she left there them for me.
    Eeww after all that kissing as well. No wonder she wanted love, after bringing me those pressies.Thanks alot Mary (not).:(

2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

awww she loves you all right!..;)

I do the same..lol then open my door......:eek: ooh yuk :eek:hmy:

3. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Mai Tai doesn't catch her own moths and spiders - she waits for my DH to catch them for her :D He brings them to her for her to chase - now is that spoilt or what?:D

4. spiffy

spiffy PetForums Junior

Yep, she loves you. :D My cat has left me quite a few "presents" and I have only had him for 3 months. He must really like me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice