Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

little lola

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by delevy12, May 19, 2010.

1. delevy12

delevy12 PetForums Newbie

just a wee message to let you all know that nachos is accepting the puppy great now . he even lets her nibble on his tail. this is the problem though any time the kids or us adults put our fingers near her mouth she is biting away . what is the best way for me to teach her to stop biting (shes only 7 weeks) i have some ideas of my own, but seing as you guys are always agreat help i was wondering your methods to stop your puppies being little munchers ... tyx

2. Sarahnorris

Sarahnorris Banned

using a firm "no" and we always play & touch our pup with a flat palm that what no fingers to get at. all puppies do it. more advice coming shortly i suspect :)

3. Bearpaw

Bearpaw PetForums VIP

Oh thats brilliant news,im so glad its all working out.One day they will be the best of buddys!!
    Yup, a sharp 'ah ah' and stop of play until she stops biting should do the trick.

4. keeleyjane19

keeleyjane19 Guest

YAY!! Great news, all the best xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice