Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Little Egret [Burgh Castle Norfolk ]

Discussion in 'Wildlife Gallery' started by ALcatrazbirdman, Nov 26, 2017.

1. ALcatrazbirdman

ALcatrazbirdman PetForums Member

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Have to get the light right to get a good picture of them don't you? They are just so white, if the sun is on them they just look like a white blur :)

3. ALcatrazbirdman

yes Rona, ive got several pics but all are a bit ''burnt '' out, even after editing attempts .You are obviously a keen photographer .

4. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Oddly not. I don't get passionate about the camera, but I do get passionate about the subject.

When I first started taking pictures, I saw a guy at this absolutely stunning place, surrounded by flowers, bees, many insects including masses of butterflies. He had a massive lens on his camera, which had obviously cost a fortune, but he was miserable and grumpy because he hadn't seen the butterfly he'd gone to see.

I've also seen over time, many people actually disturbing or destroying the very thing they are trying to photograph in their frenzy to get that picture

The picture is secondary to me

5. ALcatrazbirdman

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice