Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Little Dog Resuce Donation..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Devil-Dogz, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Devil-Dogz

Devil-Dogz PetForums VIP

LDR has asked that I do a thread to thank all members that donated to the fund fundraiser, they have greatfully recieved the money raised - times are hard at the moment, and everyones a wee bit stuck for cash - so it really is appreciated by us all.

Big THANK YOU from all of us at The Little Dog Rescue.

:) :) :)

2. Cinnamen trust have confirmed with Aureila that they also recieved theres on 7th April (wait is due to claiming tax relief) but auriela is away until later!:D

But yep! glad the rescues are now able to reep the benifits of the generosity of PF members
    DT

3. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

:thumbup: Great news :D

4. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that did participate in the pet forums charity auctions I have soken tonigh with BBM - just want to make it clear that NEVER did I doubt that everything were not above board#!

BBM has however asked me to post the following! And anyone that has not recieved items they have pledged money for pleae contact me!
    DT

Hi

I wanted to write this to let you know how terribly terrible sorry I am for the mess up I made of the christmas charity auctions. My lack of communitcation is inexcusable.

For reasons out of my controll a personal family crisis in Dec, Jan and Feb prevented me being able to continue as I had planned. Since then, the knowledge of how badly I have let you all down, the embarrasment and the shame has stopped me posting.

The charities (who I never had chance to tell them what we were doing) have I believe all recieved their monies via charity giving. At no time have I ever had any handling of the funds, or had any control over them. I did not mean to let you all down, and did not mean to leave so many of you in the lurch without explanation.

I am so sorry for letting you all down and just disapearing, the situation and circumstances I was dealing with at home at the time took over my life and demanded all my attention, I just couldnt cope with more to organise. I'm not going to go into details as to what happened and I am not looking for sympathy votes, I just wanted to clarify where i dissapeared to.

For anyone who did not recieve their items and would like me to reimburse them, I will do so out of my own pocket, so that the charities do not suffer for my mistakes. DT has my email address, and has been given my permission to hand it out to those who need it.

I cant begin to tell you how ashamed and bad I feel about disapearing and leaving you all in the lurch, without any communication and having to have others sort it all out in my absence. I should have swallowed my embarrasment and sorted this out a long time ago.

I am deeply sorry.

Sal aka BBM

5. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

Fabulous news :D It's a shame it took so long for the tax refund thingy to be done :rolleyes: But glad to see LDR and the cinnamon trust got their donations :thumbup:

I'll have to ring them again tomorrow, they said they were going to email me their thanks so I could post it on the forums, but nothing is in my inbox yet.

6. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

:eek: tell her to give her self a slap from me, its not her fault, s**t happens & I hope things are getting better for her :) xxx

7. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

Hope BBM is soon back, things happen and best not to beat yourself up :D

8. Hear Hear!
    Think I am going to bash her on the head!

9. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

Yes, but not too hard :eek: And do tell her to come back :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice