Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Little Billy's Big Adventure!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by billyboysmammy, Jul 1, 2009.

1. On this morning walk Billy was playing with his usual doggy pals when a friend (school mum) of mine cycled past with her toddler in a trailer.

She stopped for a chat briefly as we have a girls night out on friday night! Anyway with things arranged off she went home.

Anyway Billy's pals had loped off to the stream about 10yds away and i thought Billy was with them! I called and called but he didnt come. I thought maybe his re-call was a bit lax after the holiday so went to fetch the little bugger.

Could i find him? could i heck! He'd vanished - gone! completly in thin air! All the other dog walkers were looking for him too and the park isnt that big for him to get lost in! My biggest fear was that he had slipped out of the park and gone onto the roads nearby.

Half an hour of searching, i was almost in tears by this time when my friend on the bike turned back up! Laughing her head off! She had got home to find her toddler cuddled up asleep with a toy she didnt recognise. It wasnt until the toddler woke up that she realised the "black dog toy" wasnt a toy and was Billy! He had obviously hopped into the trailer to say hello to the toddler and they had snuggled down for a snooze! The little Monkey!

I'm so relieved he is ok! Its been a funny morning lol, heart attack and giggles!

2. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

Ha omg thats so cute!!:) the lil monkey!!!:p

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Oh Silly Billy lol!
    Glad he's okay!

4. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

bet you would have loved to get a pic of that

5. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

Oh bless, that is sooooo cute, oh you could write a children book about Billy's adventure's!!!!!!!

6. rona

rona Guest

Frightening when they go missing :scared:
    Never heard anything like that before though :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice