Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

little accident

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by hayleyb, Jul 8, 2009.

1. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

ok sheldon has had a toilet accident but im not sure wat happened.
    i kicked him out of bed at bout 8:15 coz i wanted some sleep. i heard him scratchin on the carpet and thought he was scratchin at the sittin room door so i got up but he was in the bathroom where his tray is so i went back to bed.

10 mins or so later he was still there scratchin so i got up to see wat was rong. and found sheldon scratchin the off cut i put next to his tray and it had poo scraped on it. i cleaned his paws and thought that was it. cleaned his tray and no sign of Diarrhoea. i then turned around to find a trail as if hed wiped his bum in the hallway.

ive cleaned his bum best he wud let me but it smells (now this is gonna sound strange) like hamster wee.

he is not himself at all and its frustratin coz he cant tell me wats rong. he jst wnt let me near him.

do you think he cud be a little under the weather or somethin serious.

i am a worrier and worry other simple things so please help :(

2. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Hi Hayley,

Has he been sick at all? or drinking alot of water, he may have a water infection, if it smells odd I would definitely take him to the vets.

It could just be a little bug or something I am sure he will be fine though. You just need to put your mind at rest don't you?

izzie

3. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

i do. ive been out and whn i came home he seemed happier. he was at the vets last week and she said everythin was fine.

i wudnt say hes drinkin more than usual and he hasnt been sick.

i have a feelin he didnt get it all out so wiped his bottom on the carpet.
    this is was im hopin anyway.

thanx for your reply

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice