Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Litters

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Indie, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

When you have a litter of puppies do you send them of with a goody bag. We were at P@H tonight and for £15 you could have a little bed, brush,toy,bowl and fleece i thought it would be a lovely prezzie.

2. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

I might add bigger babies wouldn't fit in the bed lol

3. peppapug

peppapug PetForums Senior

I sent mine off with a carrier bag full of stuff! They got a toy to warm up in the microwave which immitated the warmth of lying next to a litter mate, toys, food, piece of vet bed the litter had laid on the night before, chew and various bits and pieces.

I tried to steer clear of collars, leads, beds etc as i think the new owners like to choose those things ;)

4. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

Yes i agree, you give stuff like food, treats, toys etc but those personal things like beds and leads and stuff are quite personal to the owner, although i did give a lovely ceramic bowl to the people who bought one of my dogs as the dog was extra special to me and i wanted him to have it, weather they used it or not i dont know lol but it made me feel better lol.

5. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

I buy gift bags - New baby girl, New baby boy

I put toys, blanket, crazy dog puppy shampoo ( smells yummy), treats ( i make up a bag myself), puppy brush and food the pups are on.

Aswell as a birth certificate for each pup, fact sheets on the breed and helpful hints for bringing up pups, record of worming, fleaing, vet check info and food routine.

6. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

I was going to buy Harley a set in blue but they didn't have the bed booooo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice