Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Littering

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DogLover1981, Apr 25, 2011.

1. DogLover1981

DogLover1981 PetForums VIP

One of my big pet peeves is littering. There is dog sh!t and rubbish/trash on the trails I hike with Kenya. I wish owners would clean up after their dogs. I pick up some of the rubbish/trash as I don't like seeing it on the trails. The rubbish/trash I don't ever touch is the used condoms on the trails sometimes.

#1 DogLover1981, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  2. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

Tell me about it I hate the school holidays..... rubbish is unbelievable if you can carry your kids a full picnic there, why can't you carry the empty rubbish back:rolleyes:

3. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

It's the broken glass that gets me, Amber cut her paw poor lamb and was in bandages for 2 weeks and was in pain could hardly walk, and cost us £150. So now with Dillon I'm looking on the ground all the time so it does not happen to him., And I'm sick of these owners who will not pick up after there dogs.

4. fuzzymum

fuzzymum PetForums Senior

I hate people who don't pick up their poo!!!! Infact, I have been known to run after people with a poo bag when they don't pick it up...:mad:

"Oh no, did you forget your poo bag? here have one of mine :D"

5. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

i hate people who pick up their poo in a poo bag...then... decide to fling it , and then its hanging from a tree for months...Grrrrrr

6. fuzzymum

fuzzymum PetForums Senior

I know!!! i have dubbed a tree the "poo tree" for that reason. Bloody awful, makes me sick :mad:

7. manic rose

manic rose PetForums VIP

annoys me when see people throw rubbish out of their car. is it really too much of a hassle to keep it in the car til you get home and can put it in a bin?

8. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

It really bugs me too. There is so much rubbish around where i live. Although broken glass is the worst.:( Recently I was walking my 3 through an alleyway between houses and the entire alley was filled with broken glass (about 5 bottles just smashed all the way along!!):mad:. I had to get all the dogs lined up properly so I could pick all 3 up and tip toe down the alley with them, Im sure they thought Id gone mental!!LOL:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice