Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Litter

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by milliesmum, Jul 26, 2009.

1. milliesmum

milliesmum PetForums Newbie

Hi, Ive been looking at using wood pellets for litter, and ive found a company called Liverpool Wood Pellets, has anyone used them.

2. Janee

Janee PetForums VIP

The wood pellets are for fuel. You would need to check if safe for a cat to use as litter. Cats are very sensitive to chemicals

3. Riverwish

Riverwish PetForums Member

Tescos do a wood pellet litter and i've been trying it out this week. I'm actually really impressed with it and will be sticking with it from now on.

I've seen in in P@h too so i'm sure it's quite common, i'd go for one that's sold as a cat litter rather than one that could have hidden nasties :)

4. Alansw8

Alansw8 PetForums Senior

I use wood pellets using initially Bestpets then beauticat and i also got some oko gold to try and never had a problem with any of my cats using it even the kittens.:):):)

You just need to look around as prices vary drastically

5. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

My cats hated them & voted with their feet!! Had to get something else pretty sharpish, lol :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice