Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Litter similar to clean paws

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jenbob21, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Jenbob21

Jenbob21 PetForums Member

Hi, does anyone know a cat litter to Clean Paws as it is no longer on zooplus and my local Pets at Home didnt have any either! It's the only litter my boy has approved of, he preferred the carpet to the others I tried.
    It is almost like a sand consistency and the pee turns into a really hard clump so is easy to scoop!

Ideally one we can order from zooplus as I'm putting an order in :)

Thanks!

2. mrsfarq

mrsfarq PetForums Member

I don’t know of an alternative, but if you google search lots of other websites seem to have it in stock. You can order online from pets at home, or fetch and viovet have 15kg bags in stock.

Jenbob21 likes this.
  3. Jenbob21

Jenbob21 PetForums Member

Thank you! I was trying to avoid having to order a boat load as we are moving house 1st week in Jan but I'll have a look! Even Pets at home seem to be charging a minimum order amount for click n collect! Hope your boys are recovering well!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice