UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much to say apart from my new mum is doing fantasically with the help of three adult friends who appear to be helping feeding etc. And better news is there are no more pregnant females!!!

So yes there are 10 gorgeous babies. 5 boys and 5 girls!

So girls first...

And the boys...

My personal favourite...look at the heart!!! I feel a "Romeo" has been born!

Look at the teeny tiny white dot on his back!!

All these are looking for homes...especially the boys..though I think two have been reserved :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
oh my gosh their so cute i want some!!!!:D

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh my gosh their so cute i want some!!!!:D
Haha well they are looking for loving homes... :)

:D I love the boy with just the brown face

hehe so exciting even though they wernt planned.
Lol he is gorgeous!! They are really quite big for 1week 1day old!!! It is exciting actually...I was originally gutted but I can't help but be excited to see them all develop!!!

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm so norty :ihih:
Erm yes everyone...the girls have a home lined up...all the girls...all five of the girls.

Oh did I quote Bernie in this post.................... :D

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now why would you be quoting me :idea:
Am so sorry I don't know what came over me. By me quoting you it imples that you have PMed me generously offering all five girls a home because...I quote...you miss having girls!! How crass of me.... :devil:

G

·
Am so sorry I don't know what came over me. By me quoting you it imples that you have PMed me generously offering all five girls a home because...I quote...you miss having girls!! How crass of me.... :devil:
Oh my goodness, how could you imply such a thing :ihih:

Ohhh and I think you will find the quote is "I miss having mice" but I didn't just say that....:prrr:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
They're gorgeous!I want my meeeeeceeessssssss waaaaaaahhhhhhh.Still haven't found anyone willing to do that last 30 mile stretch before mine :(

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They're gorgeous!I want my meeeeeceeessssssss waaaaaaahhhhhhh.Still haven't found anyone willing to do that last 30 mile stretch before mine :(
Hiya hun yes it is a bit of a shame....but my OH's brother lives in Bristol so might be able to do the whole journey. But we rarely see them so depends. These babies are going to be ready on the 15/16th so will see. But only have the boys from this litter. Or got girls that are a couple of months old.

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
you've got some beautiful baby mice there niki :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.