UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
Lucky pups! :D My dogs ADORE their wet food, and the Bedtime Biscuits and Training Treats.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Oooh yes, I use Lily's Kitchen as a topper for my fish4dogs, I get it on repeat order from amazon (subscribe and save- its cheaper) and Betty loves it. I tried her on the cheese and apple biscuits but she wasn't fussed so I haven't bought any of their other biscuits. However I do have the cook book and went through a phase of making Betty yummy things out of there....but then she got fussy with her usualy food so I've had to lay off the homemade dinners for a while!

Buttt...its her birthday in a couple of weeks, so maybe a nice bowl of something homemade and yummy then!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for that tip Strawberryearth and i'll also look at the cook book. tea time was a hoot ...... the little guys wouldn't leave the kitchen and just looked at the cupboard most of the night drooling!!!!!!!!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.