Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lily's Kitchen

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by jbw54, Nov 12, 2012.

1. jbw54

jbw54 PetForums Member

Just received my first order from Lily's Kitchen ....... fun tonight in my house I think :D

2. SixStar

SixStar Banned

Lucky pups! :D My dogs ADORE their wet food, and the Bedtime Biscuits and Training Treats.

3. Strawberryearth

Strawberryearth PetForums VIP

Oooh yes, I use Lily's Kitchen as a topper for my fish4dogs, I get it on repeat order from amazon (subscribe and save- its cheaper) and Betty loves it. I tried her on the cheese and apple biscuits but she wasn't fussed so I haven't bought any of their other biscuits. However I do have the cook book and went through a phase of making Betty yummy things out of there....but then she got fussy with her usualy food so I've had to lay off the homemade dinners for a while!

Buttt...its her birthday in a couple of weeks, so maybe a nice bowl of something homemade and yummy then!

4. jbw54

jbw54 PetForums Member

thanks for that tip Strawberryearth and i'll also look at the cook book. tea time was a hoot ...... the little guys wouldn't leave the kitchen and just looked at the cupboard most of the night drooling!!!!!!!!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice