Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lily's First Proper Christmas

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by tyg'smum, Dec 26, 2020.

1. tyg'smum

tyg'smum PetForums Senior

Lily The Noble Hound says: Hairy Crispmouse!

Yesterday was my First Proper Crispmouse, because this time last year I was still in kennels. But yesterday I had breakfast and then was given the peanut butter jar to lick out, and helped my People open their pressies, and there was pressies for me too! I had a chew rope, and a chewy furry that goes Squeak Squeak, and a furry reindeer with treats inside, except Mummy took the treats out because she said he would Not Last Five Minutes if she left them in there, and I have not broken any of them yet except Mr Reindeer's nose, which I chewed off in a Fit Of Wild Enthusiasm, and then we had a lovely long walk.

And after my People had Been At The Sherry for a bit, Mummy said Oh Sod It, Let's Have Our Dinner At Tea Time, and we had another lovely walk and watched a film and had steak and roastie potatoes and Yorkshires and carrots and peas and broccoli and piggies in blankets and I had a bit of everything and it was all my Favourite Thing Ever.

2. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

What a lovely day you had Lily, humans are so funny when they have been at the sherry.

DaisyBluebell likes this.
  3. DaisyBluebell

DaisyBluebell Earth, the insane asylum of the Universe

How lovely for you Lily, you are a very lucky doggie.
    I'm sure your mummy probably knows but in case she doesn't the lovely peanut butter must be the one that does not have something called xylitol in it as it is toxic to doggies & could make you very very ill.

Have a lovely Crispmouse in your forever home x

tyg'smum likes this.
  4. tyg'smum

tyg'smum PetForums Senior

Lily says her Daddy has a lot of food allergies, so her Mummy is used to reading food labels Very Carefully. But thank you for worrying about me.

(Our corner shop sells a peanut butter that has no sweeteners at all and is remarkably cheap!)

DaisyBluebell likes this.
  5. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

Hairy Crispmouse Lily lots of licks from Bungo.

Crispmouse is the greatest, I loves the openings and I gets lots of lovely squeaks and crinkles and stuffs.

tyg'smum and DaisyBluebell like this.
  6. LittleMow

LittleMow PetForums Senior

What a wonderful first proper Crispmouse for you, such a lucky Lily, to have such lovely Hooman, may many more merry crispy mouses follow :D

DaisyBluebell, tyg'smum and Boxer123 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice