UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped Spangle off at the vets this morning for her spay and poor little Loki is wandering the house looking for her and crying - its heartbreaking! This is the first time they've ever been apart. I've taken the day off work to hang out with him though, so hopefully he won't be too lonely.

Poor little fluff :(

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Bugs was like this yesterday apparently when I took Crinkle to work with me as his ear is giving him problems. Bugs was looking all over for him in the morning and then went and hid under my bed for the rest of the day until I returned with Crinkle. It will be the same on Friday as I have to take Crinks back with me to sedate him as he wasn't having any of it yesterday and was not allowing Emily to do what she needed to do to his ear. I have the scrams to prove it!! lol

ETA Don't be surprised if Loki is scared of Spangle when she comes home as she will smell completely different so there may be some hissing!!

·
Dad to Puss Puss and Shadow
4,844 Posts
Your boys more important :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.