Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Lifetime Pet Cover

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Vicbloss, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Vicbloss

Vicbloss PetForums Junior

Anyone else insured with them? I have just had a letter saying they are now insured by someone else, the previous insurer having gone bankrupt. I can't work out if pre-existing conditions are still covered or not, it kind of says both, and just wondering if anyone else can make sense of the letter. I will speak to them on Monday but just a bit worried so thought I'd ask here.

2. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

Can you copy out the part of the letter that you're not sure about?

3. Vicbloss

I'm just going to give them a call tomorrow. Think it's probably ok but it just sent me into a panic as my dog is 14 and it will be hard to get insurance for her if the cover with LPC changes. Having said that, they have been excellent so far so hopefully all will continue as was. Will post tomorrow when I know more as I am sure there must be other people insured with them but perhaps they haven't got the letter yet.

4. Vicbloss

Just in case anyone was panicking just to let you know all is as was. I just didn't understand the letter properly!

Burrowzig and Nettles like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice