1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do the pupsters come with it too :D

Looks great!! Thank you!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! not a chance ;) :lol: :lol:
It is totally up to you if you want them then they are yours, we can keep them here until yo can come get them which is no trouble as ours dont come until 4 weeks approx anyway, I also have some long curtains with valance you can have to start you off if you want , they are washed and cleaned and in a bag in the aring cupboard, I will try to get a pic of pattern, but if they will help you out until you get some you want in the future then you can have them for nothing too, they are fully lined and have tie backs to match. :thumbup:

The curtains are for a window sized about 9ft wide and they are abaout 84 inch long.

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In this pics, the valance and curtains are folded so look small, I cant pull them out fully or I wouldnt be able to get them in the pics ok. They are all washed but will need an iron. Hope I havent embarrased yo by putting them on here, but I couldnt get a pic in the private message it wouldnt let me for some reason. You are very welcome to have them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.