Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Life

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Faye1995, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Faye1995

Faye1995 PetForums VIP

Last night my life changed completely. I am very scared for the future & I don’t know where to start. There’s so much pressure and it’s down to me to keep jasper by my side. I can’t lose him. I’ve slept for 3 hours and I’m up again. I feel sick with anxiety. I’m completely drained and I feel very sad. I’m trying to keep distracted but nothings working and I’m just laid in bed with my mind racing. Don’t know where to go from here, don’t know what’s going to happen :( my only concern is looking after jasper and I’m scared I won’t be able to sort things with how I feel. Sorry for this. I needed to let it out. I can’t think straight.

2. Summercat

Summercat PetForums VIP

What is the problem? Do you need to move?

3. LJC675

LJC675 PetForums VIP

Hey @Faye1995, I'm so sorry that things are going badly for you. I wish I could do something to help. You know you have so many friends on PF who will all feel the same. I'm sure we all wish you well and if there is anything that we can do you just need to let us know, whether it's on a forum thread or on a PM to an individual person.

I know what it's like to feel scared and sad and not know how to get out of it and to be wishing so hard for things to be different, but believe me things will get better and one day (hopefully in the near future) you will look back on this as a bad spell.

Please let me / us know if we can do anything at all to help.

Love & hugs Lisa, Suter & Kalex

Forester likes this.
  4. Faye1995

Faye1995 PetForums VIP

Thanks. I just don’t see how things are going to get better or be alright. I’ve lost everything in a matter of hours and I’m absolutely terrified. I’ve managed 3 hours sleep, I cannot turn my mind off and I don’t know what to do to. I haven’t stopped crying. I’m scared of losing jasper as he’s the the only good thing I’ve got left.but I don’t know how I can make this work :(

5. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

Have you got family you can turn to for help?

Without knowing what's happening it's difficult to offer advice but if you feel comfortable PM'g someone you feel closer to on here they might be able to help you move forward in the right direction?

Don't think you're on your own - I'm sure things can be sorted.

6. Faye1995

Faye1995 PetForums VIP

I’m sorry for posting this. I’ve been up hours and my mind won’t settle. I didn’t know what else to do I felt as if I was going to explode. Sorry it’s not the place

7. Rufus15

Rufus15 PetForums VIP

Sometimes you need to let things out, I'm sure we all understand. You have many people on here that can help, don't worry and panic alone. Sometimes help can be great.

SbanR and Lurcherlad like this.
  8. moggie14

moggie14 PetForums VIP

I'm so sorry Faye. Remember everything feels much worse in the middle of the night. Wait for the sun to rise and restock. Stick around, when everyone gets up we will all be here for you Xx

9. Tigermoon

Tigermoon PetForums VIP

What's going on Faye?

10. Blaise in Surrey

Blaise in Surrey PetForums VIP

Faye, if you want help on here, please try to say what has happened. I, like many others, have been in a situation when I could see no way forward, and when I expected to lose my house, my job, my dog and possibly even my child, all at once. We understand, but need to know more if we are to help.

11. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

Faye, you need to have a good talk with someone and explain what the problem is and why its making you so unhappy then I'm sure they can help. A problem shared is a problem halved remember. Do you have a family member or even if you want to PM one of us. Take deep breaths and try to stay calm as poor Jasper will be worrying about you and it will upset him too and I know you don't want that. I've been through bleak times but I promise you they don't last but you mustn't struggle on alone.

SbanR, moggie14 and Lurcherlad like this.
  12. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

Nothing to apologise for. You did the right thing - sharing your troubles and talking to someone will hopefully help you see a way through.

Hope you can start this morning to get some help sorting everything out.

SbanR, Charity and moggie14 like this.
  13. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

I can only echo what has been said already ,if there is anything I can do to help I'm usually around, PM me if you just want to off load. xx

vivien, moggie14 and Lurcherlad like this.
  14. Bilai

Bilai PetForums Senior

I am not an active enough user to have become personally close to any individual person on this forum but please know that I wish you the very best and am thinking of you.

I have been there and I know the crippling fear that can keep you awake and the horror of imagining the worst. If you want to talk, I would be happy to. Or if you have friends on here that are close to you, please reach out to them. We are all ready to be your support xxxxxxxxxx

Animalfan, Lurcherlad and SbanR like this.
  15. ebonycat

ebonycat PetForums VIP

I’m so sorry you are going through this Faye.
    I also suffer with anxiety & depression (I have Asperger & Im severely sight impaired), I live alone (apart from having my cats, dog & ratties), so I know what’s it like to have fears of the future.
    I’m lucky that I have my mum around who lives in the next town but she’s been going through breast cancer.
    Have you your parents that you can talk to/ lean on?
    Talking on here will help, there are so many nice people on here, who no doubt have been through the same troubles but you need to open up & say what’s troubling you. Whats happened to make you feel scared?
    Please keep talking, believe me it does help.
    I’m sending you hugs xx

#15 ebonycat, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    Lurcherlad likes this.
  16. Vanessa131

Vanessa131 PetForums VIP

Do you thinking calling the samaritans for a chat may help?

17. ewelsh

ewelsh PetForums VIP

Morning Faye, talk to us my lovely, what exactly has happened, everything can be resolved? X

Clairabella, SbanR and Lurcherlad like this.
  18. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

Hi Faye. I agree with everyone else. We are all here for you Hun. Do you have family you can talk too? We are all here for you Hun. Hug hugs from me and the boys.

Viv xx

ewelsh likes this.
  19. SbanR

SbanR PetForums VIP

Hi Faye

I do understand your reluctance to lay it all out on a public forum but do please pm someone.
    There are quite a few here who have hit absolute rock bottom and hopefully will have the experience to help. A sympathetic ear coupled with practical suggestions. You won't feel quite so alone
    Sending you n Jasper lots of hugs n positive vibes

Clairabella and ewelsh like this.
  20. Hi Faye,

I am so sorry things are so hard for you - sounds like you are going through a rotten time. Sending you a big hug and cuddles and purrs from Saffi and Mojo. We are all here to support you, and I can promise you however your feeling now, wil not last forever. But whilst you do feel this horrible, stick around here, you have a community of people who have your back, so you are not alone even though I know you feel horribly alone right now. I hope you can do some soothing things for yourself today. Don’t forget to take care of yourself, and that will also help you take care of Jasper better - you are a great cat mum! you look after him amazingly and he knows it. It can feel so hard sometimes though can’t it?? POO I say. Also music is a good idea - either upbeat, or soothing - whatever will work for you. Hope you have some people you are private messaging and your families support

Xxx

Clairabella likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice