Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Libby

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by catcoonz, May 1, 2013.

1. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Would be greatful if you would leave the chickens at home lol.
    Eric came into rescue today so will be making friends with pudsey tomorrow. x

2. reallyshouldnotwearjods

reallyshouldnotwearjods PetForums VIP

too right you are not having any of my chooks :p

3. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Could you just imagine my own 8 mainecoons trying to catch a chicken, they wreck the house just playing with a toy mouse. x;)

4. reallyshouldnotwearjods

reallyshouldnotwearjods PetForums VIP

my cats are like MEH chickens CBA x but then I just have moggys x infact the chickens could be trained to herd the cats x

5. muffin789

muffin789 PetForums Senior

A trick I would absolutely pay to see!!! Give that Simon Cowell bloke a call - I hear he's got a tv show looking for things like that!!

6. Jansheff

Jansheff PetForums VIP

She looks so dainty and feminine. I'm not surprised she was snapped up quickly.

7. crispycat

crispycat PetForums Member

hey muffin "waves" from Totnes yes we are close indeed!

We are also impatiently awaiting our 2 new kitties who we pick up tomorrow :D

8. muffin789

I love Totnes!!! Such a cool little place :D

Ooooh new kitties today!!! How exciting!! Pics when you can, please!!! :thumbsup:

9. crispycat

haha yes thats what everyone says - it has its moments :D

can't believe my teeneage son who never emerges out from under the covers before noon on a sat was up at 7 showered and impatiently waiting to pick up kitties at 11!!

pics if i can figure out how to load!

you must be so excited about ur new addition!

Love the 2 cheapy chinese buffets in plymouth town centre - hope they are still there havent been for a while!

10. muffin789

Boys are such big jessies sometimes!!! hahaha! And no doubt he'll be all cool and nonchalant about them with his mates, but a big softie on the quiet!!! :D

I am also very excited! Got a bit of a wait till she'll be ready, so I'm going to have to try to sit on my hands a fair bit!

I've never been to the chinese buffets tbh but yes, they're still there!! We've got a Nandos as well now (two, in fact!!!) :eek6::eek:

11. crispycat

oh gosh u are so right about bloomin teenagers lol! got a 10 yr old too and he thinks hes one already too :eek6:

oh chinese buffets were sooo cool - went there with my neice and we munched our way thru tons - to hell with any waistlines!!

Totnes as u may know does not allow any chain shops or restaurants - last yr there was all the drama which got national news coverage about the town not allowing a costa coffee here - but sometimes its a pain when all u want is a bit of junk food lol!!

:yikes: :laugh:

12. Snuggles2012

Snuggles2012 PetForums Junior

Oh this made me cry as that is just what our beautiful Maisie was like - always looking deep into my eyes. She died during surgery two months ago at only three years old and we miss her so much.

Muffin, Libby looks and sounds like such a special little cat, you are going to be so blessed x

We miss you beautiful girl.

Attached Files:

13. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Maisie is beautiful. xxx

14. fierceabby

fierceabby PetForums VIP

She's lovely - the plant pot one is my fave, I'm sorry you lost her :( x

15. Snuggles2012

Snuggles2012 PetForums Junior

Thank you, that's out favourite photo of her too x

16. muffin789

Oh Snuggles, so sorry for your loss ((((hugs)))) I know what that pain is like :( I'm also a fan of the Maisie-in-the-pot shot - she looks like a right little minx!!!

Thank you so much for your good wishes - I'm so looking forward to Libby being part of my life xxx

17. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Sadly Libby went into very early labour this morning and both kittens was born, she was estimated to only have been 5 weeks pregnant, obviously being born at 5 weeks resulted in a mess.

I have been to the vet with Libby who has been ultra scanned to ensure nothing is left inside her, she will have this week to recover and spay next week.

18. Fiji444

Fiji444 Guest

Bless her. Phoebe is really looking forward to coming today and keeps asking about Pippin. I have told her she has found a home so don't worry! x

19. fierceabby

fierceabby PetForums VIP

Oh dear poor Libby :(
    I hope she will be okay CC.
    I'm glad she didn't go through this at the previous owners - she would have been in a mess and I doubt that woman would have known (or wanted to pay) to help her... Keep us posted on how she gets on xxx

20. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Yes Pippin has found her home and her adoption fee has already been paid by the new owner. xx:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice