Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Libby

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by catcoonz, May 1, 2013.

1. muffin789

muffin789 PetForums Senior

OMG!!!!! I am TOTALLY in love!!!!! She is just so PRETTY!!!!!! She looks like a real little character, so she'll fit right in with us mad pair!!

I'm a very happy slave :D:D

And I'll remember to make sure to have the proper crate cleaned and ready for her when it's time!!

#41 muffin789, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
  2. fierceabby

fierceabby PetForums VIP

She is pure cuteness - those markings look charcoal'ed on - so symmetric!!
    I bet you can't wait - she is lucky to have you xx

muffin789 likes this.
  3. muffin789

I love her little face and those big eyes!!!! She's a real beauty!

I know it's a fair way off, and nothing's guaranteed just yet, but I'm going to do everything I can to make sure I get to meet her, and see that she settles in happily to her forever home :) It's definitely me that's the lucky one :p

4. muffin789

Ok, ok I may be slightly obsessed (already!), but I've just had a gazillionth look at the photos of her in the car, and in the second one where she's looking straight at the camera, she looks as if she's wearing the most spectacular pair of false lashes, with the markings at the corners of her eyes :eek:

Might be time for a break now....

5. danniandnala

danniandnala PetForums VIP

We've all got everything crossed for you xx

6. muffin789

Thank you hon :)

I'm a firm believer in fate, and things happening because they are supposed to. If Libby is meant to join us, it will be a real blessing. And if things don't work out, it will be because there is somewhere else she needs to be.

Probably sounds a wee bit nutty, but I believe that Pudds came to me when I really needed her to pick me up from the onset of depression, and although I'd been vaguely thinking about finding her a friend for quite a few weeks now and had looked in quite a few places, I didn't see a cat that grabbed me like Libby instantly did.

And to make the nuttiness worse, I've saved the pics of Libby onto my iPad and am sat talking to Pudds about them and her as we speak :eek::eek::eek:

danniandnala likes this.
  7. danniandnala

I think we can all be a bit nutty hunny...

I too believe in fate and that things happen for a reason..
    You sound as though you will give Libby a great home really hope it works out...
    How close are you to cc xxx

8. muffin789

Fingers and everything crossed :)

I think CC's somewhere near Oxford, and by the looks of things I'm about a 4hr drive away, but to be honest it'll be nothing :thumbup1:

I'm keeping things quiet from my parents for the time being as they already think I'm cat-mad enough as it is :rolleyes: But I'll be working on my Dad to give me a hand with the drive when the time comes round so I can do my best to make the trip an easy one for wee Libby. Failing that, I have cat-mad friends who'll help out :cool:

It's funny, I've been looking into the food side of things, and it's going to work out a bit cheaper for me to feed two cats something decent from ordering online, than it currently does to feed Pudds from PAH. Not the most important consideration, but good to know!

I am going to have to work so hard not to become unbearable - you all have my permission to give me a bit of a tap across the back of the head if I do!!!!

9. danniandnala

that's good then I'm sure they'll be someone...

We can be unbearable together xx

10. muffin789

Maybe we need to bill it as being "eager" rather than unbearable?! LOL xxxx

11. danniandnala

Good idea lol xx

12. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

The only thing that will prevent Libby from living with you Muffin is if anything went wrong with kittening or the spay, i promise i will keep her in good health and the emergency vet is only 10 minutes away from me.

You dont need to get a cat carrier for libby, she will leave me with a new one to suit her size, food, litter, toys, a bed and a blanket. This is for my own peace of mind that everything is prepared.

Libby is definitely yours hun, i feel so strong about the perfect home she will have with you, you really dont need to worry. xxx:)

13. muffin789

Oh CC, you've just made my entire year!!! And I honestly don't know what to say - to do something so special for someone you've never met has got me crying all over again!!!!! Bah!!!!!

I know there are things that are sometimes out of anyone's control, and I know Libby's going to get the best care she could possibly have over the next few months. She's a lucky girl!!

I'll be thinking of you and Libby lots, and praying that all goes smoothly :) xxxxxx

14. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

I will keep you updated every step of the way, dont worry she will be fine.xx

15. muffin789

:thumbup: And another cat finds a willing slave!!!! xxx

16. Treaclesmum

Treaclesmum PetForums VIP

Congratulations, Muffin! :thumbsup: xx

17. muffin789

Thank you :) I am utterly thrilled!!!

18. reallyshouldnotwearjods

reallyshouldnotwearjods PetForums VIP

PHEW - thats my OH as she has found a home :p YAYSKI X

19. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

you pick your 2 up soon. bring a cat carrier well 2 as i dont think i have spare ones at the moment. xxxx;)

20. reallyshouldnotwearjods

reallyshouldnotwearjods PetForums VIP

I have 2 cat carriers x primed and ready to go x :D they also transport chickens lol x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice