Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Libby

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by catcoonz, May 1, 2013.

1. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

More photo's of Libby, she goes in for her spay monday.

Attached Files:

2. muffin789

muffin789 PetForums Senior

You snuck those in, CC!!! :D

I know I say it every time you post pics, but I think she's totally scrummy!!! :001_wub: And her tail makes me smile!!

Hoping the cat pole my Dad and I built a few weeks ago (wich Pudds hasn't shown so much as a whisker of interest in) might get some use in the not too distant future!!! :p

3. muffin789

We'll be keeping fingers and paws crossed here that all goes well for Libbs on Monday :) Can't wait to bring her home! xx

4. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

The palm tree cat scratcher was a kind donation from a pf member :D, Libby loves it.

Spaying, im trying not to worry and my vet is very good so she is in safe hands. Spay was timed right as she was in season 4 days ago and gosh can Libby howl when in season, she is much louder than 3 of my queens together.

5. muffin789

What a lovely donation :D Glad it's kept Libby amused, and hope it makes lots of other rescues happy too!

Sounds like the spay's been timed perfectly, and I'm glad she's going to be in the fab care of you and your vet - couldn't be anywhere better!! xx

6. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Libby goes in 9am monday for a health check then if alls well, which it will be as she is fine i will get a call around 1pm once she has woken up then collect her at 3pm.

She has a new bed and vet bedding in, hoping for glue instead of stitches and no collar but being shorthair not sure if this is possible yet.

Will keep you all updated monday but my vet was great spaying Angel who was very skinny so Libby should be fine. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice