UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

Well after the recent thread where several posts mentioned the awful life show dogs have I thought it was time the PF members showed their poor oppressed dogs. And, to make it a bit different this time, lets see the dog in "show mode" being perfumed and preened as it were :rolleyes: And then in "normal dog mode" which of course, will have been staged cos no show dogs have normal lives :thumbup:

Firstly, Maya being Show dog.. Poor girl :(

And naturally, all show dogs are caged when not in the ring :lol:

The princess doesnt walk out of a show, of course!!

And being Normal dog:

(Staged pics of course!lol)

"OMG! Theres a non-showdog behind me! I cant bear to look at it!!! :scared: "

Will dig through my albums so more to see if i can find any other dogs!! Please, add your own! :D

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Shocking photos, that poor girl is obviously in torment, I think Maya should be removed from your care:eek:.... can I put my name forward to have her please:lol:.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Beautiful pics of a very happy girl both in and out of the ring:thumbup:

Goodness, Maya can certainly stride out by the way can't she, gorgeous:001_wub:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Oh, that poor basenji has an awful life you know. Naturally, when she is not at a show she is caged all the time. Wouldnt want her getting injured afterall!!!

Well, technically she has the run of the house and is currently snuggled up on the sofa asleep but dont want to ruin the stereotype do I!lol

Love how you photoshopped the frisbee and tennis ball into your pics Luvdogs, cos of course show dogs arent allowed to play with TOYS!!!lol

Sarcasm overload lol

Here;s some more of mine:

Vinnie Showdog:

And maybe not such a normal dog afterall..!lol

Beau in the ring:

Normal Beau:

Show Chloe:

(Our beautiful ten year old puppy!)

Normal Chloe:

With her family (all of these are descended from Chloe):

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
I would love to add some photos of my poor show dogs but unfortunatley I always go to shows on my own so never manage to get photos.:frown:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More labbies on the beach, they love it :D

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would love to add some photos of my poor show dogs but unfortunatley I always go to shows on my own so never manage to get photos.:frown:
Thats ok, you can skip the show dog pic, I want to see more pics of your lovely dogs :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I don't show but I love looking at the photos! Great post!

Jess I love the pic of Chloe with the ball - total action shot! Looks a bit possessed (only in that pic!) with the big teeth and crossed eyes! Funny!

Laura :)

·
Registered
20,845 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is my favourite pic of Chloe, she looks SO evil, yet she has the most amazing, sweet temperment!! Also, at 8 yrs old (when that pic was taken!) she still had a pretty good set of teeth, and they're just as good now!! If that isnt a good advert for a raw diet i dont know what is lol

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!
This isnt fair, I wanna show again:(
Loving the pics tho:D

·
Banned
23,698 Posts
How could you torture those poor dogs like that? Everyone knows no show dogs ever play in water or with balls and frisbees those are clearly photoshopped. You all have gorgeous dogs

1 - 20 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.