Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Leo Welfare

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tanya1989, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

Online charity auction for Leo Welfare, UK

All proceeds go to the Leonberger Welfare. We have had a few come through welfare this year, I'm not exactly sure how many, but pretty sure its in the 30's this year (for a numerically small breed this is a massive amount). We have one member of the club that deals with all these dogs and if necessary rehabilitates them so they can move on to another home.

Auction begins on 7th June at 8am (GMT) and finishes on 8am 21st June (GMT)

There are some Leo items but some normal doggy items and human items like jewellery and designer hand bags too...

For more info on leo rescue leonbergerclub.co.uk

2. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

Bump.... its for a good cause!

3. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Bumping again, wish I had money to spend but I don't. My mum handles it all. An absolutely gorgeous Leonberger at our training classes called Gus and I always have to go over and say hello to him because he's a big and beautiful beast!

4. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

Please check this out... I'm sure you must be fed up of me bumping all the time... :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice