UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It always melts my heart when he gives her a bath. She seems to really love it and lays there with her eyes closed letting him groom her but then she suddenly hisses and gives him a bop on the head! What's that all about? Poor Leo always looks so offended and hurt when she does that lol! :001_unsure:

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
:D Molly does that with Manny ....... she will be quite happily grooming away, then suddenly she has had enough and grabs him round the neck and a bundle begins!! :rolleyes: He looks at her as if to say 'make your mind up!!' :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
Sometimes when Byron is grooming Charlie, he will lick lick lick and then suddenly nibble. After the second or third nibble, Charlie will either bop Byron or move to, as I can tell the nibble is not exactly gentle. In our case, I believe this is because Byron is the 'dominant' one and is trying to put Charlie in his place--not sure why or how really as Charlie is definitely NOT trying to usurp him! (I have noticed the few times Byron has let Charlie groom him, Charlie NEVER nibbles!!)

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
:D Molly does that with Manny ....... she will be quite happily grooming away, then suddenly she has had enough and grabs him round the neck and a bundle begins!! :rolleyes: He looks at her as if to say 'make your mind up!!' :D
exactly this with Harry and Sabrina too, and Harry always looks really hurt :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.