Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Leo acting strange not eating at all

Discussion in 'Lizards' started by Laura77, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Laura77

Laura77 PetForums Newbie

Hi i have a leopard gecko that has been helthy and happy for 9months i have had him. But i found him stuck between the wall and hide thursday morning and had a dead locust stuck to his face when i picked him up id just got in from work. And he was instantly not himself he didnt move when i was washing the bug of his face just looked at me. Normaly if i ever put water on him before he would react but since then he has not left his hide. And has not eaten . The worring part is when i put any form of bug near him evan a wax worm he opens his mouth like he gagging and curling his body backwards like his discusted by it. And when i pick him up he jus sits there with his chin just resting . His normal self is very intreged normaly always waiting to come out and say hello loves walking up my sleves and being a pain im so worried.any one with advice please help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice