UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh I'm so pleased!! :D :D :D

I just got a text from Rachel at the rescue to say he has a home and could she pass my number on so his new mummy can call me for a chat.

He has been a very easy boy to care for, lovely to see him coming back from the condition was in and now he has his forever home waiting for him :001_wub:

I do hope his new mummy will keep in touch or post on the rescue site so we can see how he is getting on (but of course that is up to her), we will miss him but I'm so happy he's found a family of his own.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
That's fab news for Lenny! He is such a beautiful boy he deserves a nice warm permanent home to call his own. I'm sure you will miss him though.

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's fantastic news, he looks gorgeous. I don't know his story but I take it you were fostering him. Are you a little bit heart broken to see him go?
He was being got rid of on facebool, Allana on here picked him up and I said I would care for him as he was so skinny.
That was nearly 6 weeks ago now, he got full rescue back up, was neutered and has put on over 2kg since he first came :)

I will miss him, but I'm not heartbroken as I know this day comes, he wasn't my first and he won't be my last, it's so rewarding being a dogs stepping stone towards their forever home :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
He was being got rid of on facebool, Allana on here picked him up and I said I would care for him as he was so skinny.
That was nearly 6 weeks ago now, he got full rescue back up, was neutered and has put on over 2kg since he first came :)

I will miss him, but I'm not heartbroken as I know this day comes, he wasn't my first and he won't be my last, it's so rewarding being a dogs stepping stone towards their forever home :)
Bless you for doing what you do:)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Aww cool; well done Lenny!
I've said it before n I'll say it again; your a star PG!

Feel free to mention this forum to his new mommy- otherwise I'll miss the pictures if him :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.