Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Leaving water for a few days

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by Knighterist, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Knighterist

Knighterist PetForums Member

So my ham is quite used to the water bowl, which I empty, clean and refill every day. I was thinking if I need to go away for a few days, should I put a bottle in? The last one I had leaked and kind of caused havoc in the bedding and if I am not there to monitor it, I get worried. At the same time what if Marble tips his water dish or water in the becomes manky within a day?
    If bottle is the way forward, any recommendations for an offline shop available bottle that does not leak (at least when new)?

Thanks in advance

2. Engel98

Engel98 PetForums Senior

I'd add a bottle in too if he's being left. I've used the living worlds glass bottle with no issues. Alternatively you could get a family member to pop round and refil it for you :)

Knighterist likes this.
  3. Knighterist

Guess I'll pop round to [email protected] for one, I hope they have one...Haven't got time to wait for Amazon since I am out tonight and tomorrow...Thanks again Engel.

Btw, I have touched Marble today he allowed me to handle!!! :D

Engel98 likes this.
  4. Knighterist

Tada! Success!
    IMG-20200314-WA0085.jpeg
    His lordship has already drank from it. The platform was moved 2 rungs up and the bit that "holds" the platform just about allows the tip to go into the cage without bending the bars.

Tiffanylarkins likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice