UK Pet Forums Forum banner

leaving do tonight...

508 views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  metame 
#1 ·
im having a leaving do tonight (and hopefully another one on tuesday as due to the nature of my job not everyone can be off on the same night)

im just so nervous now. i dont do going out, so no idea what to expect or what to wear. One of the girls was meant to be coming here first but now shes not and i was counting on her to tell me what to do!

i just dont want to go in general now, i know my anxiety will kick in and i will make a fool of myself!

nd i cut both of my thumbs earlier but im guessing i cant add plasters to my going out outfit, i dont think they would go, somehow.

sorry for the random thread, just feeling bit of a mong and i know it wont help when i see this thread again later/tomorrow...

#12 ·
OH NO :(
What happened?
dont really remember
i was quite drunk... i remember s taking me outside and i remember tlking to her and then i heard a massive clonk and everybody screaming at me to get up or they'd have to call an abulance
apparently they heard my head go bang from INSIDE the br - with the music on

#14 ·
dont really remember
i was quite drunk... i remember s taking me outside and i remember tlking to her and then i heard a massive clonk and everybody screaming at me to get up or they'd have to call an abulance
apparently they heard my head go bang from INSIDE the br - with the music on
OUCH!!!! :( :eek:

#19 ·
i wouldnt even know what to look for in concussion!
i cant touch my head or even lay it down on a pillow at the back (where it said hello to the floor) and my neck is a bit sore which they all tried to convince me was a hangover but i got over the hangover at half five this morning

just feeling a bit spaced tbh

#22 ·
I hope tuesdays night will end up better than last night for you.Hows the head? Hope you feel better real soon.:)
thats if tuesday goes ahead :p
and thanks, it's just really sore :p

smilers link scared me, i should apparently have someone to watch me for 48 hours, but i dont :p

#24 ·
Perhaps take a crash helmet or a nice big cushion with you on tuesday. Well that's it goes ahead.;):D
it will just be a few drinks after work with the reast of the staff and i will stick to the lager and stay away from the vodka.

im thinking if my headache hasnt gone by tomorrow imay try and get it at my drs anyway and he may tell me not to drink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.