Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Leave my socks alone

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sue&harvey, May 27, 2010.

1. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Harvey has now brought up his second sock in as many weeks :scared::confused1: since the first one we have been really careful where our socks are put. The little sod must have a stash somewhere. He is rarely out of our sight, he is usually in the lounge or kitchen both within our sight or in our room but in his crate. He must swallow them whole because that's how they come back up again :eek:When does this steal anything thats not stuck down stage end???
    Does anyone elses do do this?

2. Yummylab

Yummylab PetForums Member

Sorry but mine only did this once, the same as yours he brought it up whole. He's still got a sock obessive but never tried eating maybe because he seen the shock on my face when he did it :rolleyes: good luck anyway, maybe you will have to go sockless for a couple of weeks :)

3. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

That's the strange thing we live in flip flops. :rolleyes: No amount of shock will stop this sock sucker :lol:

4. mum2three

mum2three PetForums Junior

Mine will grab a sock or shoe and leg it whenever he gets the opportunity. Never swollowed one though, yet!!!

5. nic76

nic76 PetForums Member

our youngest 2 love socks and argue over them as for toby he cant be bothered. they never eat them fully. charlie has a little chew and rosie just carries it around with her xx

6. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

radley likes a good sock... mind you radley likes a good anything that is lying around :lol::lol:

my mum and dad used to have a doberman when i lived at home (that seems so long ago now) and he used to eat socks whole.. but at least we got ready bagged poop :lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. cavmad

cavmad PetForums VIP

Monty is terrible with socks he keeps bringing them up. They are the trainer socks that i dont have and never have so dont know where he gets them little sod.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice