Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lazy play from Rupert and Milo

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by GoldenShadow, Mar 29, 2011.

1. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Neither can really be arsed today, after the 1 minute mark they just play rolling on their backs :rolleyes:

Alright for some..!

YouTube - Lazy Play

2. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

ha ha they are so cute
    Not a care in the world :smile:

3. GoldenShadow

Thanks, they are well lazy tonight though its not even too warm! Funny gets.

Samba gone yet? x

4. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

LOL, that how Toby & Roxy were playing this afternoon - too lazy to stand up :rolleyes:

Roxy now has a deflated football that she found on a walk that she teases Toby with. Poor Toby, he pretends he doesn't want it ... I will buy him his own football tomorrow

5. GoldenShadow

Awwwww bless him!

Milo always tries to taunt Rupert so as to get him to play. Rupert does the 'Do I look like I'm bothered? Really? Well I'm not!' and then drags whatever it is out of Milo's paws when he falls asleep and looks really pleased with himself swishing his tail etc :lol:

Its nice when they like playing together isn't it? Yours must be a similar ish size to play with each other as well, wear each other out well :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice