Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lazy cats??

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by sophoscar, May 10, 2010.

1. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

My charlie is very lazy...as if he doesn't do much and gets everything done for him. Though now when im in the kitchen and he wants to go out....he wont open the cat flap...

He will wait until you do it for him....easy life or what :eek6:

He knows how to use it but i guess its too hard work for him :lol:

Anyone else have very lazy cats?? :)

2. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

Yeah my cat is really lazy, when hes hungry he will meaow constantly untill i bring his food bowl to him!

3. Vampyria

Vampyria PetForums VIP

Locke is not normally a lazy cat - in fact he's quite the opposite! Unfortunately he's been poorly all weekend so has barely moved (vet said yesterday he has a temperature and going back for a check-up today). Particularly on Saturday my OH carried him everywhere as Locke was very wobbly on his feet. We're still bringing food to him and sometimes carry him down the stairs when he hasn't the energy/balance/too lazy :p

4. Arlani

Arlani PetForums Junior

One of my cats is a bit lazy, but she will get up when her food gets served or things like that, but sometimes she'll sit down in front of the table with the food bowls on it, and she looks at me like "are you gonna put me on the table or what?" :lol: But most of the time I don't do it because I don't want her to get used to people doing everything for her :p

#4 Arlani, May 10, 2010
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  5. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

Mine will do things himself when he wants...im move like his slave lol. Only gets away with it because he is cute :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice