Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lazy, Boredom or Injection?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by HyperGreyOwl, Mar 21, 2020.

1. HyperGreyOwl

HyperGreyOwl PetForums Newbie

Hello everyone, I have a 11 week old Pug and he just had his second Injection two days ago but today he has been or rather is being very strange laying in his bed in the crate (door open) and when out of it is pretty much dis-interested in all the toys I give him and at most he just goes for my fingers to chew on. But other than that he just sits and stares at me and I am worried that he is bored with me. Or is he just having a lazy day or could it be the after effects of the injection (I can't see it being the latter though as it's now two days on) but what do I know! I should have said that he has been sleeping a lot today too.

Many thanks in advance

HyperGreyOwl

#1 HyperGreyOwl, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  2. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

Some pups are a bit sleepy for a couple of days after their vaccination. I am sure he is not having a lazy day or that he is bored with you. If he does not perk up soon I would contact your vet

3. HyperGreyOwl

HyperGreyOwl PetForums Newbie

Oh that's good to know, funnily enough after posting my post lol he sprung into life and has just had several runs up and down my hallway chasing his small tennis balls lol

Many thanks for your reply

lullabydream and Blitz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice