Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lawns and patches

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by canvey, Aug 16, 2009.

1. canvey

canvey PetForums Member

I know this has been covered before but can anyone tell me if they used to have burnt patches on there lawn but after using tomato juice/sauce this is no longer the case.

I have been using dog rocks but don't really rate them that much.

2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Dont have grass so cant really help.

If you go out with her, you could try watering the area straight away. Dilute the urine that way.

3. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

I often feed my dog with dry food mixed into fish in tomato sauce. There are still brown patches on the lawn, though not quite so big. I think diluting it is best with a watering can - or teach your dog to go off the grass, maybe make a gravel area for weeing on.

4. cris_r

cris_r PetForums Junior

Dog rocks from Pets at home work really well they are a bit pricey £9 -99 but I feel they far out way the returfing and insightly look on the garden. I have heard of tomato sauce on food as well good luck:)

5. gesic

gesic PetForums VIP

U can also add a pinch of bicarb to the drinking water works on the same principle as dog rocks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice