Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

laundry cat!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Leah84, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

twix has taken it upon himself to wiggle his way into the middle of the CLEAN washing basket whilst it`s left in the laundry room waiting to be ironed :eek: i was out there one day and thought the basket looked really weird and on closer inspection found this:

[​IMG]

i`ve gotta keep and sheet over the top now as a few times i`ve went to tip the basket out only to discover he`s in there again making his fluffy mark on my clothes :lol: just for his cheek i`m posting his embarrassing picture that i promised noone would ever see :p :thumbup:

[​IMG]

birthday cake picture or what??? :lol:

2. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

:lol: He will be mortified now you have posted that. Dorrie has a habit of sleeping in the tumble dryer. I have to double check before I use it now.:rolleyes:

3. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

haha yeah i have to keep the dryer and washing machine doors closed or he`s straight in to investigate too!! shhhh don`t tell him i posted it :lol:

4. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

:lol:I won't ;)

5. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

He's beautiful, he look like my old cat Macavity, mine doesn't even wait until it's in the laundry basket she snuggles on it on the airer

[​IMG]

6. lauz_1982

lauz_1982 PetForums VIP

lol! Cheeky!

My persian was always up to things like that. I always had to check the washer and dryer as she loved having a nosey in them. She loved exploring what I'd got at the shops/empty boxes/cupboards/drawers the lot! She even managed to get under a loose floorboard once - we didn't know it was loose as it was behind the washing machine - could hear her miowing and I put my hand in to get her and was scratched in the process. Decided to let her try and come out on her own which she did 10 minutes later and looked at us as if to say 'what?'. Hubby nailed that floorboard down in record time! lol! She got herself stuck behind my Mum's tumble dryer one Christmas when we were staying too. 3am she started crying out and took us ages to figure out where she was. She went back in the next morning! Nightmare. She's sadly missed!

Laura :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice