Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Launching my Dog Walking Business - No Testimonials as of yet. Is this an issue?

Discussion in 'Animal Jobs & Working with Animals' started by Kezz2675, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Kezz2675

Kezz2675 PetForums Newbie

Hi All,

I am just about to launch my brand new Dog Walking business (website is almost done), however I only have 3 testimonials, one for cat sitting, one for looking after an iguana and the other for dog walking.

I will not be able to get more until I have the experience and the customers and I am nervous about the first few customers that I have the initial meetings with.

Can you please advise if this would be a major issue?

• Did you tell your new clients that it was a brand new business?
    • Did you tell them that they were the very first clients?
    • Did you share your limited experience?
    I am sure that some members of the forum will suggest to go out and get more from friends and family which I will struggle with as they do not have pets.

Your opinions and advice would be gratefully received, as many of you have experienced this challenge already.

Many thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice