Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Laughable Or Not....

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Siamese Kelly, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Don't know how many of you read Our Cats paper-if any, but what do you think of this little gem of an article about an American soft toy company that makes, markets and sells cuddly, soft animal toys stuffed in body bags with toe tags explaining the animal of choice's tradgic demise ie: Fox-splattered by car ,Rabbit half eaten, they are all apparently made with the usual teddy bear materials..except their guts and blood etc complete with particular wound is what they are stuffed with:eek::eek::mad::mad:They have Splodge the hedgehog ,Pop the Weasel, Grind the rabbit, Smudge the squirrel and Puddle the Vole along with Twitch the racoon:mad::mad:I am afraid this is absolutley true and real and imho sadly must be doing good business as they have an up and running website-still it begs the question who's the sickest the people responsible for this horrid company or the customers who create the market for them:confused:

2. carol

carol PetForums VIP

sorry but i think thats so funny
    yes i have a weird sence of humor or sick

do any of you remember the cabbage patch dolls
    where you got a birth cerficate and all that???

was on the news where a little girls doll got burnt in a fire and they sent a death cerificate for the doll

3. may

may PetForums VIP

Quote Carol was on the news where a little girls doll got burnt in a fire and they sent a death cerificate for the doll

:eek:OMG what next :D:D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice