Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Latest at HHR.

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by u-look-like-a-hamster, Jun 25, 2009.

1. u-look-like-a-hamster

u-look-like-a-hamster PetForums VIP

(still no pics, getting newcamera tomorow)

What to do.

She tured 4 weeks old yesterday and has opend her eyes :D
    she is adorable.

And loves her new cage :)

Bless her though she is so thin and small, im giving her vitamin drops, and milk.
    And a bit of baby porridge, she has perked up alot!

Just wondering is there anything eles i can give her nutrients wise.
    I was told by my local petshop that banana would be good :/ i thought that banana got stuck in there cheeks.

She is a clever little girl though, she can climbup the tubes bless, bit of a struggle but she wants to sleep up ther even with the option of another bed

She is adorable, she has goten a bit jumpy though and wont let me hold her anymore.

and Rob bless him ! he is scared aswell, but has lost alot of weight in just a few days!!

oh and ROY is tame, im so pleased, i must be getting better! as patrick was just like roy and took me 6 months to tame, roy about a month!
    haa

Biscuit is much better he hasnt got a cut ear anymore.

Oh but poor tidley wink she is looseing her fur ! why i dont know! but she has a bald patch on her thigh, its so indeering!

Everyone else on the hamster front is fine and happy, all eating atm.

xx

2. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

awww bless. Maybe Tiddlywink is just getting old. Narly has patches but apart from that she's good. Tama's injuries are fine now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice