Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Last season 10th March, when next one?

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by Yorkshire mum, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Yorkshire mum

Yorkshire mum PetForums Junior

My Vizsla was last in season starting the 10th March this year, she has come into season roughly every six months.
    Will her next one be 6 months after the start or the finish of her March season. Thankyou

2. kristy

kristy PetForums Member

i think its from the first day of last season, although im sure someone else will be along soon. how many seasons has your dog had?have they all been dead on the 6 months?

3. Spellweaver

Spellweaver PetForums VIP

Heh heh - we've never had bitches who were that precise. We usually say if a bitch came into season in March, she'll be in season somewhere around September time. And then, of course, there's Calli, who came into season last June and hasn't been in season since! :rolleyes:

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

My chihuahua comes into season every 6 months, my shih tzu comes into season every 5 months or just a day or so after. But I would say every 6 months. I have been told that now my chihuahua have had her puppies she can be in season as soon as next 5 month.

5. As someone has said around 6 month interval! so should be in season again in September!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice