Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Last pup looking for perfect home

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by Changes, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

Hello everyone

I am writing this with a heavy heart

After having lots of intertest in Bear and lots of people come visit I am still unable to find him the right home -

He is soooo cuddly he wraps his front paws around your neck and licks your face whilst wagging his tail -

he is house trained and will ask to go outside he gets distressed if he can't get out to pee or poo

He sits on command and comes on command

He loves springing in the tall grass and will happily play for hours with a tripe stick :)

He is looking for someone who will take him to obedience classes and later on introduce him to agility and or flyball, he is really clever and needs a stable environment -

He has a forever home here so if you are the right person for him you will agree that if in the future you are unable to keep him you will bring him back to me.

The people that have contacted me so far have not been suitable for this beautiful little pup x

I am not asking a lot of money for him it is more about finding the right home where he will be loved and adored as much as he is right now.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Heart breaking moment xxx

He is 9 weeks old today

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Changes, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  2. Aw I'm sorry he still hasn't found his forever home. It shows what a good person/owner you are though, to make sure he has that :) I wish you all the luck, he's a beautiful boy x

3. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

post him to me :p

He is gorgeous, he looks like my child hood dog.

good luck in finding him a home.xx

4. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

Wow, thank you for your lovely words,

there have been lots of people interested in him, one family came with two children and as soon as he came bounding over to say hello they both screamed and screamed - I quickly took them out of the pen - Bear love kids so much, we live next to a school and lots of children come over to say hello and fuss him over the fence (I won't allow them into the pen as he hasn't had his jabs yet) needless to say I wouldn't let them have him. Someone else called but they wanted him as a gift to their boyfriend who didn't actually know anything about dogs - the list goes on and on lol but Bear is staying until someone lovely comes along x

1 person likes this.
  5. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

He is so much cuter in real life :) x I am not sure he is postable though lol

6. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

Bear doesn't know he is called Bear :D he is mostly called baby button lol

7. harmeetjohal

harmeetjohal PetForums Senior

lovely.... what breed is bear?

8. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

He is mostly Welsh Collie with a tiny bit of New Zealand Huntaway in him :)

He comes from a long line of working ancestors - if you pm me I can give you a full account of his history x

9. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

He is so beautiful I wish I could have him but I think my OH might possibly leave if I took him home! Lol

I hope you find him the special home he deserves.

x

10. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

Thank you hun x x

11. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

Have you thought of contacting The guide dogs,they are often on the look out for pups to train,?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice