UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Last pics of pups together

2K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  Oenoke 
#1 ·
First pup is going to her new home this afternoon, so took these pics of the pups this morning.

All together

Skye saying goodbye to her little girl

Various pics of the pups this morning.

See less See more
#2 ·
Awwww sooo cute!!! I love the brown one!!! :001_wub:

#4 ·
Must be a bitter sweet day - lovely to see them going to wonderful new homes and bringing so much joy to their new families, but hard to say goodbye.

They are all beautiful pups, love the pick of mum giving them a kiss through the play pen.

#5 ·
Must be a bitter sweet day - lovely to see them going to wonderful new homes and bringing so much joy to their new families, but hard to say goodbye.

They are all beautiful pups, love the pick of mum giving them a kiss through the play pen.
Yes, it's going to be hard to say goodbye, but I know she's going to a really good home, they've been to visit her every week since she was a day old.

#7 ·
Aww lovely pics.Thankyou for sharing the birth and first weeks with us,its been great to watch them grow and change.
Good luck to all puppies going to their new homes,i wish them a fantastic life ahead.Big hug for you,as im sure you will miss them :)
Thanks, 1 going today, 1 going Sunday, Star is staying here and 1 is still looking for her perfect home.

#9 ·
you must be very proud of them, what a gorgeous litter, i hope the new owners stay in touch, and im glad your keeping one, so we can still have our puppy fix, and see her grow up.:)
Thanks, yes I'm so proud of them and my Skye. It's been such a joy watching them grow and play. The 2 pups that are sold I'm sure will stay in touch and I'll see the pups at a couple of agility shows a year. It's just the 1 that is still for sale, I hope she finds a good home soon, she's a lovely girl.

#18 ·
They are lovely you have done a fab job hun, is so hard to see them go
Thank you

Hi they are so beautifull :thumbup:
Thanks

Alreaady, wow that went quickly, so sad to see them go but when you know they have good home and will be well looked after it makes the hurt go away, I love them all they are beautiful.xx
Thanks, they are 8 weeks old tomorrow.

lovely, lovely pictures of your borders! How cute they all are!!
Thank you.

#21 ·
They are beautiful - you've done a great job. It'll be a funny day for you. I cry when mine go, even though you know they are going to a great home and you'll have photos and updates.

#22 ·
Aww they are gorgeous ,I love them all:001_wub: Good luck finding the perfect home for the remaining puppy.
Thank you.

there all gorgeous, i especially love the brownand white one <3 what beauties they are!
Thanks, that's my little Star, she's a lilac and white (dilute red and white).

They are beautiful - you've done a great job. It'll be a funny day for you. I cry when mine go, even though you know they are going to a great home and you'll have photos and updates.
Thanks, I've seen pics of her happy in her new home and had a couple of updates, so not too sad. The next girl goes tomorrow.

#25 ·
Awww i could never breed i would never be able to let the pupsters go!! :(

How are you feeling about it? Are you still keeping one? At least that will help you. :thumbup: :thumbup:

They are looking gorgeous you have done a fantastic job along with 'mummy' to bring them up. :D ;)
Thanks, I'm keeping the lilac girl.

Stunning puppies, a credit to you they look so healthy!x
Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.