Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Large Fish Tank - Free To Collector

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium Classifieds' started by Nicci, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicci

Nicci Guest

I have a 7ft x 5ft x 4ft glass fish tank it has all it's fittings such as pump (pump is a fluval a pond pump), filter, lights etc.

It is currently taking up much needed space in one of the spare rooms I had every intention of setting it all up again when we moved but couldn't be bothered so brought a smaller one instead (cleaning the fish out used to take hours with such a large tank!) It has no stand, it never did as it was built into our old living room wall buyers asked if we would rip it out along with our Pacu before contracts were exchanged.

It may be suitable for reptiles such as Lizards and snakes. I cannot deliver so please don't ask me as it is such a big piece of kit and very heavy - will need at least three/four people to get it down the stairs and carry it out. It is in very good condition & has no scratches or visable marks.
    If anyone is interested please send me a PM.

2. erin070

erin070 PetForums Newbie

hi is this tank still avalable if so please tell me ASAP emergency and where abouts is this?????

3. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Still have the tank PM me please :)

4. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

are you anywhere near me?

5. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Were in Staffordshire :)

#5 Nicci, Jun 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2008
  6. erin070

erin070 PetForums Newbie

:(:(:(hi i am quite far away in leeds but i really need a big tank but i do not know if i would be able to get that far:(:(:(:eek:

7. Nicci

Nicci Guest

It's just not possible to deliver it, I'd have to rely on my husband who is totally unreliable because of work commitments. I can't move it myself it's just too heavy and I wouldn't fit it in my own car :(
    This weekend the tank is destined for the skip as I am having a declutter and do need it gone :(
    Shame, because it is a nice set up :(

8. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Can someone lock this please Hubby has now disposed of it :(

9. carol

carol PetForums VIP

ok i'll close it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice